Starting her career as a student worker on a grounds crew for Nebraska Athletics, Maggi took her Never Give Up attitude in to the work field and now designs, helps fundraise for and manages multi-million dollar athletic facilities
• Master Planning, programming, budgeting, overseeing and implementing over $340 Million in Capital Projects
• Strong communication skills with experience as project communication liaison between internal and external groups, including media and a large fan base
• Development of multiple communication and marketing plans along with presenting plans Includes delivering on camera interviews with the public and for the web and donor presentations to secure funding • Extensive Budgeting experience with large capital
• Ability to thrive in a high stress environment keeping projects on time and on budget
• Sustainability integration into capital projects and day to day operational program
•Lead interior designer responsible for brand integration through finishes and displays •Oversee Capital Planning and Construction Design staff
It is AMAZING being able to tell someone's story and share in the message they want to speak through visuals to visitors. Maggi's high tech next generation displays have set a standard in college and professional athletics. Her sustainable design+integrated branding+Happy Coaches=Success.
Professional sporting teams, olympians and celebrities have visited to see the designs.
An integrated brand approach to bringing consistecy even through furniture design, Maggi learned the trade of custom furniture design. She has designed couch's, barstools, tables and chairs totalling more than a million in orders of these designs.
A self taught graphic designer, Maggi designs graphics that are the first impressions for recruits and fans that visit any of Nebraska's athletic facilities. They have been featured nationally and her brand integration design focus has helped secure some of the top recruits in the world.